By the way. Does anyone out there have a unit cell search engine still running? The two mentioned on this thread so far:

ContaMiner:   https://strube.cbrc.kaust.edu.sa/contaminer/

and SIMBAD:  http://ccp4serv7.rc-harwell.ac.uk:8080/testserv/

seem to both be down.  And the other one I know about
nearest-cell: https://app.strubi.ox.ac.uk/nearest-cell/nearest-cell.cgi

is up, but doesn't seem to be working. Can't find 4y42 using Dong Xiao's cell below.

Perhaps the maintainers of these pages could chime in?

-James Holton
MAD Scientist