Dear all,

I am trying to change the default refmac run parameters in coot. For
this, I created a refmac-extra-params file in the director from where
coot is launched.

(set! refmac-extra-params (list "MAKE HYDROGENS ALL" "REFI BREF ANIS"))

But these modification are ignored through the following message in the
log file,

Data line--- MAKE HYDROGENS NO
 Data line--- NCYCLES 0
 Data line--- WEIGHT AUTO 5
 Data line--- (set! refmac-extra-params (list "MAKE HYDROGENS ALL" "REFI
BREF ANIS"))
===> Warning: Unrecognized keyword: (SET
 Data line--- END

I was wondering if I am missing something. I have also tried "set"
without the "!" and "define" but in vain.

Please could anyone point me to a solution.

best regards,

Abhishek