On 24/08/17 16:29, Dr A.A. Jalan wrote:

I am trying to change the default refmac run parameters in coot. For this, I created a refmac-extra-params file in the directory from where coot is launched.

(set! refmac-extra-params (list "MAKE HYDROGENS ALL" "REFI BREF ANIS"))

You can set refmac-extra-params in 2 ways. Either add to your ~/.coot file:

(set! refmac-extra-params (list "MAKE HYDROGENS ALL" "REFI BREF ANISO"))

or recreate a file called refmac-extra-params (like you have done) with contents

MAKE HYDROGENS ALL
REFI BREF ANISO

Sorry if that was not clear in the documentation.

Regards,

Paul.