Dear Wei

there are details at http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/updates/

"
 The tarballs linked to this page are for use with CCP4 updater (ccp4um) in
off-line mode (e.g. without network connection). You do not need them if your
CCP4 update works normally through the internet.

Follow instructions below if you do intend to use the CCP4 updater in off-line
mode.

1. Download and un-compress the update directory:

Linux 32 bit
Linux 64 bit
Mac OS 64 bit
Windows 32 bit
Windows 64 bit

Then, EITHER

2a. use the command line:

ccp4um -uri path-to-update-directory

OR

2b. use the graphic mode:

Launch ccp4um available from CCP4 7.0 installation; answer "No" in the first
dialog suggesting revision of proxy settings; press "OK" in the second dialog
suggesting installation of updates from local update directory; navigate to the
update directory in the file browser, select it and press "Choose". From this
point on, ccp4um will operate as usual.

"

All the best

Charles