From: CCP4 bulletin board <CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK> On Behalf Of Gihan Ketawala
Sent: 19 April 2018 02:13
To: ccp4bb <ccp4bb@jiscmail.ac.uk>
Subject: [ccp4bb] determining the point group and the space group

Hi,
my question is;
how should one determine a point group and the space group of an unknown
crystal?

I have a protein crystal with know unit-cell parameters. (these are XFEL data
so indexing wouldn't give the point and space groups). I checked the PDB, but
no luck the PDB structures have the different space group assigned, no
definitive answer hopefully, somebody can point me in the right direction

Best,
Gihan

--
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential, copyright and or
privileged material, and are for the use of the intended addressee only. If you