Well - if you use reindex to change the reflections from I213 to P1 the log
file gives the rotation matrix need to convert I213 coordinates using the
same convention.
There are various clever inputs to reindex which allow you to do this

Then you can use

pdbset   xyzin I213.pdb xyzout P1.pdb giving that matrix.
>From the doc..

ROTATE [INVERT] [MATRIX|EULER|POLAR] values

Define rotational transformation, either as MATRIX (this keyword may be
omitted) followed by 9 numbers (r11 r12 r13 r21 r22 r23 r31 r32 r33), by
keyword EULER followed by Eulerian angles alpha, beta, gamma (as in ALMN
<http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/html/almn.html>), or by keyword POLAR followed by
polar angles omega, phi, kappa (as in POLARRFN
<http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/html/polarrfn.html>). This transformation will be
applied to all atoms. The SHIFT
<http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/html/pdbset.html#shift> command may be used to
define a translation in addition. The transformation defined by ROTATE &
SHIFT, or by TRANSFORM <http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/html/pdbset.html#transform>,
is applied after any SYMGEN <http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/html/pdbset.html#symgen>
operation. Multiple definitions of ROTATE or TRANSFORM, or of SHIFT will
NOT be concatenated: only the last will be effective.

Eleanor