This is something you would normally not do in the course of refining a protein
structure, because the structure would no longer correspond to the observed
structure factors and no longer be consistent with the symops of the particular
space group.

There are applications for it in multi-crystal averaging, or to compare
directly the density map for structures from non-isomorphous crystals. For
doing this it is important to understand the difference between a MAP file
(.map, .ccp4) and a DATA file (.mtz). There are programs for
rotating/translating electron density (from a map file) given the
rotation-translation operator. I think ccp4 mapmask(?), also the uppsala RAVE
and MAVE packages.
So you could generate a map from your mtz (ccp4 prog fft), get the operator
relating new position to old
 (coot or LSQAB? or LSQMAN), transform ("skew") the map to the new location in
a p1 cell, and calculate new p1 phased structure factors with SFALL (or use the map file
directly in coot).  You need a mask for the skew operation, you can make it from your
coordinates using mapmask or RAVE mama.