Hi Anirban,
Never thought someone will ask for image of 'ugly' crystals, but
fortunately I have found some saved pictures which is more than 8 years old!

I think I have a perfect example. The pictures can be found in the folder
by following the link:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1M5Wq4437-CN0pLWXdOUG44MlE?usp=sharing

These ugly crystals diffracted to 1.95 Å as opposed to some nice looking
crystals (grown in different condition) that diffracted to quite lower
resolution.

The structure from these crystals have PDB ID is 2XQ0 (
https://www.rcsb.org/structure/2XQ0). The structure is described in JMB
journal (
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022283610012969?via%3Dihub
).