You don’t say so, but one assumes that you have a BAP tag on the protein, and
co-express a biotin ligase such as BirA?

Ed

T.A.Edwards Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Biochemistry
Deputy Head of School
_____________________________________
Astbury Centre for Structural Molecular Biology
School of Molecular and Cellular Biology
Faculty of Biological Sciences
=======================
Garstang 8.53d
University of Leeds, Leeds, LS2 9JT
Telephone: 0113 343 3031
Faculty Staff
Profile<https://biologicalsciences.leeds.ac.uk/molecular-and-cellular-biology/staff/61/thomas-a-edwards-ph-d->
Astbury Centre Web
Page<http://www.astbury.leeds.ac.uk/people/staff/staffpage.php?StaffID=TE>

Invention, my dear friends, is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4%
evaporation, and 2% butterscotch ripple. ~Willy Wonka
[signature_1229172001]<https://poppi.website/>
Perturbation of Protein-Protein Interactions