Dear CCP4 users ,

Not only is CCP4 a historical project born to promote the collaborative
development of software dedicated to crystallography, but it has played a key
role in building the biological crystallography community and remains an
international reference and a keystone.
CCP4 also represents a very valuable teaching community through interactions
between newcomers and experts.
Following the French MOOC " Voyage au coeur du vivant avec les rayons X : la
cristallographie." "("A journey I the heart of life with X-ray:
crystallography"), I have initiated an analysis of CCP4 as a teaching community.
In order to complete this analysis, your contribution would be very useful.
If you have not yet done so, thank you for filling in the following short
survey (5-10 min):
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JMP9HISMefYOYDm077VgALrVJWo7vqRuUvhW1wqbk8s/edit

Best regards

Marie-Hélène Le Du