Hmm - I find maprot extremely confusing, but remember a wrkmap does not use
any symmetry so maybe that is why some is lost.

I would have done this, but I havent tested it. And the documentation is
SERIOUSLY confusing!!

Do I understand you want to ADD the density for mol B to that of Mol A

mapmask mapin whole-cell.map
xyzin A.pdb
mskout A-mol.msk

Then
maprot
mapin whole-cell.map
mskin A-mol.msk                         ! only density withing this mask is
interesting
mapout A-mol.map

MODE to

AVER

rota euler 0 0 0                    ! to pick up mol A density

trans 0 0 0

rota euler 152.440   110.243    28.112   ! to rotate map by B to A rotation

TRANS      -42.212     5.510   -57.243

end