Le Jeudi 28 Mars 2019 12:03 CET, jai mohan
<00000cab66323371-dmarc-requ...@jiscmail.ac.uk> a écrit:

A friend of mine (Angel Piñeiro) just suggested to me the "Maragoni effect",
which is likely active in the dancing droplets from Stanford and might explain
the "explosion" into separate bubbles....
Indeed, one can see on Wikipedia a video illustrating how the contact of fluids
with different surface tensions can have big effects...