Dear fellow crystallographers,

very much related to the recent discussion on the science behind
crystallisation, we bring to your attention a Special Issue on "NOVEL
STRATEGIES FOR IMPROVED PROTEIN CRYSTALLIZATION” from the MDPI journal
Crystals: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/crystals/special_issues/novel_protein

This is a great opportunity to gather the expertises from many of you that have
worked on unconventional crystallisation methods and/or in the theory behind
these crystallisation methods. Short reviews or new research articles are
welcome.

Due to the open access policy, the journal charges publication fees, but,
please, contact us directly for the chance to get a 20% discount grant. The
deadline for submissions is 31st December 2019.

We're putting a great effort in gathering scientific testimonies of research in
this field (and we’re glad that some colleagues of this bb have already agreed
to collaborate - thank you!).
Our apologies for using this BB for advertising this Issue and thanks for any
attention this may deserve.

Best wishes,

Maria João Romão
Ana Luísa Carvalho

Watch out for this Special Issue from Crystals!
The Call for Papers
<https://www.mdpi.com/journal/crystals/special_issues/novel_protein> is open.

Research Assistant Professor at UCIBIO@FCT-NOVA
Biologia Estrutural - Cristalografia de Raios-X (Gab 6.34)
Dep. Quimica, FCT-UNL
2829-516 Caparica
Portugal
Phone: 00351212948300 (ext: Gab: 10940; Lab: 10962; X-ray Lab: 10915)
Fax: 00351212948550
http://docentes.fct.unl.pt/almc <http://docentes.fct.unl.pt/almc>
http://sites.fct.unl.pt/xtal <http://sites.fct.unl.pt/xtal>
https://www.facebook.com/XtalNOVA