Hi Chandra,

If I remember correctly, the SSRL beam lines 12-2 and 14-1  allow kappa offset
plus you can swing out the detector.
You might have to come up with a special collection strategy, that you collect
in resolution bins to avoid overlaps.

Jürgen

P.S. my previous messages got blocked, let’s see if this one passes.