Hi all,
Just to conclude on this - ARCIMBOLDO via CCP4 in coiled coil mode worked quite
nicely in the end now that I finally had time to work through it - took a few
days with 8 x 20 aa peptides as the search set
on my old iMac but the end result was fine :). So didn't have to try other
options really in the end. The pipe line worked quite nicely given there are
400 residues in the asymmetric unit.

Thanks for everyone for the suggestions and advice!

Best,
Tommi

On Oct 8, 2019, at 12:00 PM, IRACEMA CABALLERO MUÑOZ