I was going to say there's no harm in depositing hydrogen atom positions! However, some structures of similar resolution that we refined with shelx using riding H's and anisotropic B's, somewhat embarrassingly, do not seem to have them! These were deposited about 20 years ago so my memory is vague. Maybe there is or was some restriction on depositing H-atom coordinates, or more probably we found that having them in the PDB file (in the pre-Coot era) was guaranteed to crash the average graphics program of the day or at least scramble the displayed structure for whoever downloaded the coordinates. I suspect the latter.

Jon Cooper