De : CCP4 bulletin board [CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] de la part de Vito Calderone
[calder...@cerm.unifi.it]
Envoyé : mercredi 10 juin 2020 08:42
À : CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Objet : [ccp4bb] Heavy atom vs light atoms density

Dear All,
               many of us have probably experienced that, in the diffraction of
protein ligands containing heavy atoms (cisPt, I3C, etc), the overwhelming
electron density of the metal can totally flatten that of the light atoms
around (or rather make it look insignificant).
Is anyone aware of an article/review (to use as a reference) in which this is
clearly stated/pointed out?
Best regards

Vito Calderone