Thank you for cell.
For P32 21 2 spacegroup with this cell the only higher Laue symmetry you
could generate is P6/mmm, so as Jonathan says I wouldnt worry about the
FreeR assignment..
I can look at possible NCS operators if you like - the most informative
output is to run MOLREP Self Rotation on your data..
And maybe PISA on the coordinates to see what sort of assembly it suggests..
Eleanor