Hello, have you installed the latest version of ccp4 or could you post the
version number for mosflm that you are using? I know Harry has a penchant for
detectors of all ages:
https://doi.org/10.1080/0889311X.2019.1615483

but I have no idea why mosflm would think yours is one of these as they have
not really been around for some time:

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Y3HEe2KTczg/X0rPRm3ffNI/AAAAAAAAAfQ/EeSLElXobsUG-uIlWpU4BruLO3J6CChjACLcBGAsYHQ/s2048/IMG_1032.JPG

(Picture c/o P. McArdle)

Best wishes, Jon Cooper. jon.b.coo...@protonmail.com