Hello,

In my understanding of NMR, the loops and terminii that adopt very different conformations in the structure ensemble rather reflect the fact that for those residues, the number of constraints is lower, thus the number of structures that fulfil the constraints is larger.... A dynamics study of the protein will be much more informative.

Cécile