Dear Jiang

If you gave Mosflm the “correct” space group, then you can skip the Pointless
step, but I don’t think the pipelines in ccp4i and certainly ccp4i2 let you do
that. However, it shouldn’t hurt.

I don’t think you can skip the merging step in Aimless, and anyway it is that
step which generates the Table 1 statistics. You don’t have to use the output
file, of course

I do recommend the newer ccp4i2 interface (not so new now), it produces much
better reports, and the Table 1 can be exported as a CSV file for direct import
into a paper

Good luck
Phil

Sent from my iPad