Hello Domen,

If you are based in Europe, I recommend checking out Tuxedo laptops, which
you can customize based on budget and preference - I've recently got a
Ryzen 3950x with a RTX2070 to run heavy computational work and it does the
job quite well. The downside is that their customer support is not that
great.
You can also get something similar in the us, but the name escapes me at
the moment.