Von: CCP4 bulletin board <CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK> Im Auftrag von Murpholino
Peligro
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 27. Oktober 2021 19:59
An: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Betreff: Re: [ccp4bb] what would be the best metric to asses the quality of a
mtz file?

So... how can I get a metric for noise in electron density maps?
First thing that occurred to me
open in coot and do validate->difference map peaks-> get number of peaks
(is this scriptable?)
or
Second
phenix.real_space_correlation detail=residue file.pdb file.mtz

Thanks again

El mié, 27 de oct. de 2021 a la(s) 10:52, vincent Chaptal