Dear colleagues,

We are looking for a Ph.D candidate to explore the pathological mechanisms of
neurodegenerative diseases by using X-ray phase-contrast tomography in
structural neurobiology group at the Paul Scherrer Institute, Switzerland
(https://www.psi.ch/en/pa/job-opportunities/49294-phd-student). The project
will be carried out in a close collaboration between my group and PSI X-ray
tomography group (https://www.psi.ch/en/x-ray-tomography-group/). We welcome
highly qualified and motivated individuals, with a recently obtained master
degree in biophysics, structural biology, neuroscience or bioimaging. The
candidate will be expected to conduct a highly interdisciplinary project in a
multi-lab consortium. The candidate will be enrolled in a PhD thesis at the
University of Zurich, Switzerland. This position is available immediately and
is funded for four years.

Our institution is based on an interdisciplinary, innovative and dynamic
collaboration. You will profit from a systematic training on the job, in
addition to personal development possibilities and our pronounced vocational
training culture. If you wish to optimally combine work and family life or
other personal interests, we are able to support you with our modern employment
conditions and the on-site infrastructure. Also we provide very competitive
annual payment.

Please send a detailed CV with transcript, a letter of motivation, and the
names of 2-3 references through our website
(https://www.psi.ch/en/pa/job-opportunities/49294-phd-student).

Best regards
Jinghui Luo