Hello everyone,

I would like to draw your attention on a ERC-funded 4 years PostDoc position
available in my
group<https://humantechnopole.it/it/gruppi-di-ricerca/coscia-group/>, focused
on unravelling the molecular basis of thyroid function and disease, using a
combination of cell biology, light microscopy and cryo-EM. This project also
involves exchanges with other groups in Europe and US, The Istituto Auxologico
and the University in Milan.

Details on the project here: “THYROMOL”
https://erc.europa.eu/projects-figures/stories/erc-starting-grants-2021

Our brand-new facilities at Human Technopole, Milan (Italy):
https://humantechnopole.it/en/research/

Informal enquiries are welcome at this address 😊 and below you find the
application links:

https://careers.humantechnopole.it/o/postdoctoral-fellow-coscia-group

https://twitter.com/FrancesCryoEM/status/1504027146544635907

The deadline is 14th April.

Best wishes,

Francesca

Francesca Coscia
Research Group Leader
Coscia Group,
Structural Biology Research Centre
Human Technopole
Palazzo Italia
Viale Rita Levi Montalcini, 1
20157 Milan, Italy
M. +39 342 199 5945
E. francesca.cos...@fht.org
Prima di stampare questa e-mail, pensa all’ambiente.
Before printing this e-mail, think of the environment
Legal Disclaimer
The information contained in or accompanying this email and any attachment
thereto, is intended solely for the use of the stated recipient(s) and may
contain information that is confidential and/or privileged. Any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email and any attachment by anyone who is not
the stated recipient is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message and any
attachment from your system without retaining a copy.