Dear Community,
                        Can you tell me. if we fit some metal in X-ray
structure and its geometry and other properties are satisfied but showing
some higher B-factor. does it validate to put that metal-ligand.ligand. At
one site 2 metals such as K and NA fit, but K shows a higher B-factor, but
other parameters such as geometry and other fit better for K instead of NA.
So, out of the two ligands at the same site which one would be more
favorable to be fit.
--