Although the effect should be quite small, is the wavelength in your reflection
file consistent with the actual wavelength?

Another option is that specific filters on atom types were used in the TLS
refinement. I would refine the models with another program
(REFMAC/Buster/PDB-REDO) to see if the B-factor anomaly remains.

Cheers,
Robbie