Greeting to all,

I am struggling to place modified nucleotides into an oligonucleotide strand. I
built the ligand restraint dictionaries both in Acedrg or Elbow; the generated
liogands look fine, but the covalent bond between the ligand and the
modification site cannot be generated, also in vain when following the Acedrg
tutorial (where additional covalent bond restraint was generated). I also tried
to edit the pdb file directly by specifying which atom links to which. It,
nevertheless, did mot work as I imagined.

How do you usually make ligand link to protein / nucleic acid via covalent
bond? Is there some trick to tell the program the existence of covalent bonds?
Any suggestions are heartily appreciated. Thank you in advanced!

Best regards,
Ai