Dear Ai,

Are you trying to make phosphodiester bonds in the main chain? Do your
modified nucleotides follow the standard atom names (P, OP1, OP2, ...,
O3')? If so, you can just change the group name (_chem_comp.group) to
RNA (or DNA). Otherwise you could either change atom names to follow
the standard, or make link dictionary cif files (using acedrg -L). The
link dictionary would be needed for all combinations that happen in
the model, so following the standard could be a better solution.
However, it depends on what type of modifications your nucleotides
have.

If it's not a phosphodiester bond, the link dictionary cif file will
need to be created.

Best regards,
Keitaro