I stand corrected and have learnt a new trick, thanks Jose!

Note jose’s reply has a typo it is
https://models.rcsb.org<https://models.rcsb.org/> not
https://modes.rcsb.org<https://modes.rcsb.org/>

gives a nice rather nice listing of the api…

Regards
Gary

Dr Gary S Thompson
NMR Facility Manager
CCPN CoI & Working Group Member

Wellcome Trust Biomolecular NMR Facility
School of Biosciences, Faculty of Natural Sciences
University of Kent, Canterbury,  Kent,
England,  CT2 7NZ

tel: 01227 82 7117
e-mail: g.s.thomp...@kent.ac.uk<mailto:g.s.thomp...@kent.ac.uk>