Dear CCP4BB,

We're offering a 2-year position (with possible extensions depending on
funding availability). The project is focused on exploring solute carrier
transporter mechanisms through a multidisciplinary approach combining
biochemistry, cell biology and structural biology. Our lab, part of the
University of Pavia's Department of Biology and Biotechnology, provides
access to cutting-edge resources for protein production and biophysical
characterisation. Additional state-of-the-art instruments are available
though a core facility (https://cgs.unipv.it/eng/), ensuring an excellent
research environment.

Interested applicants should apply before the *6th of November* through the
following link: https://pica.cineca.it/unipv where the project is
identified as dbb-2023-b08 <https://pica.cineca.it/unipv/dbb-2023-b08/>
(responsible person: Francesca Magnani).

For additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me at
francesca.magn...@unipv.it

Best regards,

--
Francesca Magnani, PhD
University of Pavia

Ph: (+39) 0382-98-5547
Lab website <https://www.fmagnani-lab.com>

*Assistant professor in Molecular Biology at **DBB-UNIPV*
<https://dbb.dip.unipv.it/en>