Dear CCP4BB,

We're offering a 2-year position (with possible extensions depending on funding
availability). The project is focused on exploring solute carrier transporter
mechanisms through a multidisciplinary approach combining biochemistry, cell
biology and structural biology. Our lab, part of the University of Pavia's
Department of Biology and Biotechnology, provides access to cutting-edge
resources for protein production and biophysical characterisation. Additional
state-of-the-art instruments are available though a core facility
(https://cgs.unipv.it/eng/), ensuring an excellent research environment. All
this is in the cute city of Pavia, just a 20-minute train ride from Milan.

Interested applicants should apply BEFORE 6th of NOVEMBER through the following
link:
https://pica.cineca.it/unipv
where the project is identified as dbb-2023-b08 (responsible person: Francesca
Magnani).

For additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me at:
francesca.magn...@unipv.it

Best regards,
Francesca
Francesca Magnani, PhD
University of Pavia
Dept. of Biology and Biotechnology
Via Ferrata, 9
27100 Pavia
ITALY

Assistant professor in Molecular Biology at DBB-UNIPV
https://www.fmagnani-lab.com