You seem pretty near to having solved your structure!
Ignoring the data problems..

Extra steps I might have used.
1) Self rotation function. (in CCP4I2 the task is under data analysis ..)
Does it suggest a NCS operator?
If so is this a two fold? which might mean you have a dimer..

2) Now you have a reasonable R factor try extending the resolution. the
refinement program will weight down the high resolution less reliable data
but the extra information might marginally improve the maps.

3) Use the calculated phases to run an anomalous map - REFMAC will produce
the appropriate coefficients and you can display the map in COOT.
Do a peaksearch and you should of course see the sites SHELX found..
But sometimes you get peaks over S atoms and that makes you pretty
confident that the sequence there is correct.