Dear Colleagues,

I am pleased to announce an exciting opportunity for a Postdoctoral Research
Fellow in my laboratory at the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard
Medical School. We are seeking a talented researcher to join our team in
studying proteins that regulate triglyceride metabolism using X-ray
crystallography and Cryo-EM techniques.

This project is generously funded by a multi-year grant from the Leducq
Foundation (https://www.fondationleducq.org/).

The successful candidate will become part of an international consortium
comprising leading researchers from both academia and industry, including
Harvard, University of California at Los Angeles, National Institutes of
Health, the University of Copenhagen, the University of Southern Denmark, and
Eli Lilly. This collaborative effort focuses on addressing critical challenges
in cardiovascular research.

For more information about the position and to apply, please visit the
following URL:

https://jobs.bilh.org/job/boston/postdoctoral-researcher/169/65422708384

Best regards,

Gabriel Birrane

gbirr...@bidmc.harvard.edu

PLEASE NOTE: This message is intended for the use of the person to whom it is
addressed. It may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and
notify the sender so that we may correct our records. See our web page at
http://www.bilh.org for a full directory of Beth Israel Lahey Health sites,
staff, services and career opportunities.