Thank you for this intriguing information!

At the same time, this also implies that not all entities that have been
modelled as MPD are actually MDP but could also be a betain, right!?…..

Best,

Jeroen
__
Dr. math. et dis. nat. Jeroen R. Mesters
Biological Safety Officer (BBS)
Deputy, Lecturer, Program Coordinator Infection Biology
Visiting Professorship in Biophysics South Bohemian University
University of Lübeck
Center for Structural and Cell Biology in Medicine
Institute of Biochemistry
Ratzeburger Allee 160
23562 Lübeck

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-8532-6699