The 8/I has different front panel
The 8/A is a totally different box altogether

The 8/e was the big seller with thousands shipped

On 08/06/2015 19:16, Dave G4UGM wrote:
Rod,

So how different is the 8E to the rest of the PDP-8 family.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: cctalk [mailto:cctalk-boun...@classiccmp.org] On Behalf Of Rod
Smallwood
Sent: 08 June 2015 18:54
To: gene...@classiccmp.org; discuss...@classiccmp.org:On-Topic and Off-
Topic Posts
Subject: Re: Front Panel Update

Hi
      Its a full size 8/e front panel.
Its made to be a replacement for damaged front panels on real PDP8/e's I
doubt it would fit anything else.

There is a possibility of  a lights and switches panel to go with it if we can
solve the problem of  the lack of the lever operated switches that are a
feature of the PDP8

However its a case of  if you don't have an 8/e now or are building one then
this panel is not for you.

Rod G8DGR