On 11/6/2015 12:34 AM, Ali wrote:
It looks like the OMEN.COM site is up (although as a for sale sign by
Chuck's widow) and the FTP server is up and running. However, anonymous
access seems to be denied. Is this just a problem on my end or can anyone
mirror it?

-Ali

Perhaps someone who knew Chuck can contact Betty and explain that the FTP server has data, particularly in my case the Tektronix software he had that is on that server, and is not downloadable thru the Apache server.

I will do so in a while if noone who knew him better says something.

In sympathy with her, I have a couple of friends who's husbands passed that took 6 to 9 months before they could talk w/o a major episode, so someone with some tact might want to do the contacting. I have a lot of sympathy in just calling up and saying, "gee I'd like this or that". That is what it boils down to, but hopefully if she has some comments be sympathetic.

Thanks for pinging back, Ali.
thanks
Jim