On 01/15/2016 06:09 AM, Robo58 wrote:

I have many diskettes worth of CP/M 2.2 assembler source code and
programs that I'd like to archive in the PC environment.  I'm worried
that my media is degrading and I want to move it before it's too
late.

The media is mostly 8" SD or DD, there are also some 5.25" HD
diskettes too.

I have the original hardware and can view the media and run the
programs.

I'm looking for suggestions on how to move it to the PC environment

I'm sure that others will give you some great suggestions on the mechanics, but I will add my own 2 cents to this by observing that if most of the diskettes are CPMUG or other "user groups", your effort may well be redundant--many of the files that were distributed via BBS have long been archived and made public (e.g. SIMTEL20).

Good luck,
Chuck