That's pretty nearly what it says.  I'd tweak it as follows.

        paul

> On Apr 8, 2016, at 8:42 AM, R SMALLWOOD <rodsmallwoo...@btinternet.com> wrote:
>

>> <Das Vintage Computing Festival Berlin (VCFB) ist eine Veranstaltung rund um
>> historische Computer und Rechentechnik>
> The Vintage Computing - Berlin (VCFB) is an event for collectors of old
> computers and calculators.

...an exhibition about historic computers and computation technology.

>> <Mit Ausstellungen, Vorträgen und Workshops soll das Hobby "" vorgestellt
>> und der Spaß daran vermittelt werden. ?
> There are exhibits, lectures and workshops to show what the Vintage Computer
> has to offer and the fun to be had.

...to show the hobby and the fun to be had.

>> Ziel des VCFBs ist es, den Erhalt und die Pflege historischer Computer und
>> anderer (E)DV-Gerätschaften zu fördern und das Interesse an "überflüssiger"
>> Hard- und Software zu wecken.
>>
>> The objective of the VCF-B is to encourage the collection and restoration of
>> old computers and other equipment by those with just a passing interest.
... other IT equipment, and to stimulate interest in "redundant" hardware and
software.

>> Unter die Inhalte des VCFBs fallen nicht nur historische Computer, sondern
>> z.B. auch historische Betriebssysteme, Software, Programmiersprachen,
>> Netzwerktechnik und andere Geräte, die rechnen, wie z.B. historische
>> Taschenrechner und Rechenmaschinen.
> Included in the range of items covered by VCF-B are not only old computers
> but office machines, Software, Programming Languages, Networking and other
> equipment including pocket and office calculators.

...not only historic computers, but for example also historic operating systems