On 05/25/2016 12:41 PM, Lawrence Wilkinson wrote:

Card (paper) ones did exist! But I suspect they were only for emergency FE use. It may be that the mylar ones were not manual-punch friendly, so you could make a duplicate to use while you waited for the proper spare to arrive.

There's a photo of a mylar card at http://www.ljw.me.uk/ibm360/photos/

The Mylar cards were VERY thin. I always assumed they were attached to a slightly thinner than usual paper card for punching, then separated from the paper to put into the ROS system.

That picture you linked to is the best photo I've seen of a /30 ROS card!

Jon