On Fri, 27 May 2016, Josh Dersch wrote:
Oh, I see what's going on.  See, this is the "cctalk" (Classic Computing
Talk) mailing list.  I think what you're meaning to send this to is the
"ccctalk" (Cranky C Curmudgeons Talk) mailing list.  Could we maybe talk
about classic computing rather than go on endlessly about the lazy kids
these days with their saggy pants and their terrible loud programming
languages?

Ah, but the Crazy Cranky C Curmudgeons Classic Computer Talk list is a subset of cctalk. But, there was a big crash a while back, and separation of the lists hasn't been completely successful.