On 2016-07-29 9:08 PM, Douglas Taylor wrote:
I just got a MicroVax II in the BA123 world box chassis.  I has a TK50,
RX50, RXDQ2, but no DEQNA.  I'd like to get it running an OS.

The DU disks don't work, but I have a couple of Qbus SCSI controllers
that might come in handy.

Can you use those SD to SCSI convertors in this type of configuration?
Anyone have experience with this?

What OS's can I use with this hardware?  NetBSD?  Are versions of VMS
available?  How do you get an OS onto this system?

NetBSD is an option. The most recent version I've run on a MicroVAX II (9MB) is 1.4.1, netbooted (couldn't find a netbootable distribution of anything more recent; also a 9MB machine might not run much more recent).

You probably want to chase down a DELQA.

--Toby