There is a reserve set. Any idea how much higher than $99 Canadian it is? I suspect that noone was interested enough in this auction to find out. I'd look for it to be listed with a high minimum bid, or maybe to someone who negotiated offline, or off Ebay directly with the seller.

but it isn't a 99 dollar cherry waiting to be plucked for the keyboard, i'm suspecting.

I couldn't find any comment on what the reserve was, sometimes they post it in comments.

thanks for finding it, hopefully someone will be interested in the entire package.

There was a 3278 KB in the suggested lines, and I'd be interested in a CUA coax IBM terminal if there is one that isn't selling for prices similar to the Apple 1 that just sold.

thanks
jim