On 8/29/2016 2:58 AM, Dave Wade wrote:
Jim,
  If you check out my previous posts some one in California had 3277's on the
VCFEED forums...
Thanks DAve. I will figure out my login on there and get on tomorrow. There is a T-11 project with protected uploads that I want to look at. I've got one of the original Dec T-11 fun boards, and Scott @ ARclite has a number of the T-11 chips as mentioned somewhere. Might be fun to build up a more compact T-11 gizmo after I read over the projects they have there. Looks like a lot of cool stuff.

but will find your 3277 as well, thanks
Jim
Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: cctalk [mailto:cctalk-boun...@classiccmp.org] On Behalf Of jim
stephens
Sent: 29 August 2016 05:23
To: General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts
<cctalk@classiccmp.org>
Subject: Re: complete displaywriter set in Canada

There is a reserve set.  Any idea how much higher than $99 Canadian it is?
suspect that noone was interested enough in this auction to find out.  I'd
look
for it to be listed with a high minimum bid, or maybe to someone who
negotiated offline, or off Ebay directly with the seller.

but it isn't a 99 dollar cherry waiting to be plucked for the keyboard,
i'm
suspecting.

I couldn't find any comment on what the reserve was, sometimes they post
it in comments.

thanks for finding it, hopefully someone will be interested in the entire
package.

There was a 3278 KB in the suggested lines, and I'd be interested in a CUA
coax IBM terminal if there is one that isn't selling for prices similar to
the
Apple 1 that just sold.

thanks
jim