On Tue, 6 Sep 2016, j...@cimmeri.com wrote:
Just curious -- this stuff that's come up, that you might not have seen otherwise, how often was it anything really needed?
rarely
How often have you bought any of it?
rarely

Interesting, and worth looking at?
OFTEN!

I suppose I'm making a larger point, that if you didn't try to find it yourself, maybe you didn't really need it to begin with. Maybe it's better for your wallet that you never saw it to begin with.

Maybe better for wallet to not be HERE at all!

Over-distraction and over-consumption is definitely a growing bane of the current world.

and yet, we are here discussing stuff that we do NOT need.

On the other hand, if someone had some magical powers of discovery on ebay, and posted things that nobody else could possibly find, that'd be cool.
Often there are mentions of interesting stuff that I would not have thought to seek out, otherwise.

A tag for ease of filtering might help.

--
Grumpy Ol' Fred                 ci...@xenosoft.com