Congratulations on rescuing the 2000! I wanted one pretty badly when I was working in an Amiga dealership in the late 1980s, but had a 1000. I still don't have a 2000, but I've scratched that itch with a 3000 that I got a couple years ago. I still have my old 1000, but haven't powered it up for a very long time. It's overdue for a cleaning-up and resurrection.

All you Amiga heads watch out for those motherboard batteries! Especially on the A3000! A3000s are probably going to be very rare due to all the destroyed motherboards (Someone should reproduce one with sockets for the original chips.)

                        - Ethan

--
Ethan O'Toole