On 11/30/2016 9:20 AM, Al Kossow wrote:

On 11/30/16 9:15 AM, Brad H wrote:

When I got
a dead Digital Group Z80 system, repairing that and getting it operating was
like going on an exploration of ancient ruins.
Were you born in the 20th century?

Seriously, for some of us, DG microcomputers are modern.

I was ecstatic to get a Nova 3, but it was released when I thought the Nova 800's I used were actually getting to be old technology. Still very glad to finally have a full Data General system. Since it replaced a PDP 11/34 on deck, I'm glad to have a system that doesn't make me wonder if I'll be disabled everytime i move or lift it as well.

thanks
Jim