On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 10:39 AM, Liam Proven via cctalk <
cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

> On 30 June 2017 at 19:12, Aaron Jackson <aa...@aaronsplace.co.uk> wrote:
> > Just saw this - All good here. I have an LK401 and LK201 :)
> >
> > Thanks Liam,
>
> No worries. I have a box of the things myself, waiting for me to try
> to fix up my 3 VAXstation 4000VLCs. Any spares -- including 2 of the
> VAXstations -- will be heading for eBay. The snag is that they're now
> in Czechia. :-)
>

> Bummer - I've been wanting a VLC for a while.  Wrong side of the pond for
me....  -- Ian

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."