When I read the headers, for some reason this was passed despite being relayed thru an open relay server IP and this:

Yes, score=10.7 required=5.0

in the spam-o-meter.

Just playing around over the 4th, and trying to track down how this got thru.

However, since the ezwind spam setting was exceeded, and the message came
thru anyway, not much more to investigate as I'd think it should have not been
forwarded.

I sent a set of headers to the site in question, along with an explanation, as the site seems to be a "legit" site of some age selling crap vapor products, but obviously with a trap set the
spammer here wants to divert people to.

thanks
jim