From: cctech [mailto:cctech-boun...@classiccmp.org] On Behalf Of J. David
Bryan via cctech
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2017 2:36 PM
To: Classic Computing List
Subject: HP 12653A line printer interface

Does anyone have an HP 12653A line printer interface?

It is used to connect an HP 21xx/1000 CPU to an HP 2767A line printer.  I am
unable to find a manual for this card, but the HP "General Purpose Register
Diagnostic" manual suggests that it is a modified HP 12566B Microcircuit
interface.  I'm trying to determine what modifications were made, so that I
can model it accurately in the SIMH/HP2100 simulator.

If anyone has this card and wouldn't mind sending me high-resolution photos
of the front and back, I'd be most grateful.

                                      -- Dave